JOIN OUR TEAM
AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Required: Preschool Teachers
If you have experience and a passion for kids, you are invited to apply for our Daycare Teacher and Teacher Assistant possessions at Chubby Cheeks Early Education Center in Delaware, Ohio. A minimum of a High School Degree is required but a Child Development Associate-CDA preferred. You will prepare small children for preschool by easing them into organized education. You will teach them important elements they will encounter soon after moving to preschool classrooms. Teachers will be implementing the Creative Curriculum and must have great love and patience for children. Full training will be provided to the right candidate to meet our quality standards needed to teach children effectively. The goal is to contribute to healthy mental and emotional development so they can more easily acclimate to the next level of education.
- Develop creative lesson plans suitable for Preschoolers.
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media, etc.) to teach children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments.
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers, or colors, do crafts, etc.).
- Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times.
- Track children’s progress and report to parents.
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche.
- Collaborate with other educators.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
- Have a passion for children and early education.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and early educational methods and Experience in implementing the Creative Curriculum.
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms.
- Excellent communication and instructional skills.
- Ability to act as a mediator between children.
- Cool-tempered, friendly, and reliable.
- A balance between a creative mind and a practical insight.
- A high school degree is required but a CDA or BSc/BA in education is preferred.
- High work ethics for attendance, reliability, and teamwork.
- Willing to learn new skills.
We offer a friendly work environment, regular pay increases, and a generous bonus structure for our dedicated staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13 to $19 per hour based on qualifications and experience
Benefits: Paid time off, Paid Training, Professional development assistance, Bonus Pay
Schedule: 8 hour shift Day